Skip to main content

Welcome to Payroll

We love payday yes we do, we love payday as much as you!!

UNM Policy 2620 requires direct deposit or pay card. If you do not have Direct Deposit yet, please enroll at Select the 'Staff' tab and then select the Direct Deposit piggy bank tile.

Your Direct Deposit will post to your account by 9:00 a.m. on payday. Please contact your financial institution if you have not received your deposit by 9:00 a.m. on payday. Your pay stub isavailable in LoboWeb.

Nusenda If you need to sign up for the Payroll Distribution Program (Payroll Card) with Nusenda Credit Union, please visit any of their Branch locations. More information regarding the Payroll Distribution Program can be found on Nusenda Credit Union's website.

The Payroll Department cannot provide investment or tax advice to employees.  Please contact a Financial Planner or Tax Advisor for questions.

Year-End Planning

Form W-2 
Form W-4

UNM’s Payroll Department and the IRS do not initiate contact with our employees regarding Form W-2s or income taxes via emails.  Please do not click on any links in suspicious emails. Click here for FastInfo on how to forward spam mail as an attachment to    

Other Tax Forms
Form 1095C - Call Human Resources 277-6947
Form 1098T - Call Bursars 277-5363
Form 1099-Misc - Call Accounts Payable 277-2014
Form 1099R - Call your Retirement Provider

What's New?

Multi-Factor Authentication for W-2 and W-4 Online Forms

To improve security and prevent unauthorized access to employees' W-2 and W-4 online data, multi-factor authentication is now required to access W-2 and W-4 online forms in LoboWeb. For more information, please visit the W-2 and W-4 pages.