Welcome to Payroll
We love payday yes we do, we love payday as much as you!!
Your Direct Deposit will post to your account by 9:00 a.m. on payday. Please contact your financial institution if you have not received your deposit by 9:00 a.m. on payday. Your pay stub is available in LoboWeb.
2016 Football Tickets will be included as a taxable benefit for eligible, participating staff/faculty on bi-weekly pay date of 9/23/16 and monthly pay date of 9/30/16 payrolls. Applicable taxes will be withheld.
- New employment verification process for UNM employees
- On 9/12/16, UNM began using a secure third party to administer employment and salary verifications for current and past employees. Click here for more information.
- FLSA changes
- Did you hear about the FLSA changes? Please visit https://hr.unm.edu/flsa-update-overtime for more information.
- New Campus Calendar
- The new Campus Calendar (FY17) is now available.
- Online Direct Deposit is available again for UNM employees and is even more secure!!
- Please enroll or update your Direct Deposit at http://my.unm.edu/home. Select the ‘Staff’ tab and then select the Direct Deposit piggy bank tile. Please click on the ‘MyPay’ tab at the top of our website for more information about direct deposit.
- Have you seen the ‘MyPay’ tile in the MyUNM portal?
- This is a one-stop source for all employees to access numerous items about their payroll information such as Direct Deposit, Payroll Calculator, W-4, Address Change, Pay stub, W-2, and many others. An extremely useful tool is the Payroll Calculator that allows employees to forecast how changes in deductions, allowances and filing status can impact their paycheck.
- Click on the Staff tab on the front MyUNM page.
- Click on the MyPay tile.
- Locks on the MyPay tile require a login.