Skip to main content

Welcome to Payroll

We love payday yes we do, we love payday as much as you!!

Your Direct Deposit will post to your account by 9:00 a.m. on payday. Please contact your financial institution if you have not received your deposit by 9:00 a.m. on payday.  Your pay stub is available in LoboWeb

Nusenda Direct Deposit

To sign up for the Payroll Distribution Program (Payroll Card) with Nusenda Credit Union, please visit any of their Branch locations.  More information regarding the Payroll Distribution Program can be found on Nusenda Credit Union's website.

UNM Policy 2620 requires direct deposit or pay card.

Year-End Planning

Form W-2 
Form W-4

  • Other Tax Forms

    • Form 1099-Misc - Call Accounts Payable 277-2014
    • Form 1095C - Call Human Resources 277-6947
      Form 1098T - Call Bursars 277-5363
    • Form 1099R - Call your Retirement Provider

The Payroll Department cannot provide investment or tax advice to employees.  Please contact a Financial Planner or Tax Advisor for questions.

What's New?

UNM IT, HR, and Payroll are proud to announce the return of online Direct Deposit for UNM employees. The new Direct Deposit is even more secure than before with the introduction of Multi-Factor Authentication. Simply put, it’s a second form of authentication (a phone is needed) in addition to your required username and password.  You may sign up or edit your Direct Deposit at  Select the ‘Staff’ tab and then select the Direct Deposit piggy bank tile.  Please visit and click on the ‘MyPay’ tab for more information about direct deposit.

As part of the launch for the MyUNM portal, we’ve created a new MyPay tile to be a one-stop source for all employees.  The MyPay tile displays several items and tools in one location that were previously scattered across LoboWeb.  Employees can access numerous items about their payroll information such as Direct Deposit, Payroll Calculator, W-4, Address Change, Pay stub, W-2, and many others.  A brand new tool is the Payroll Calculator that allows employees to see in real time how changes in deductions, allowances and filing status can impact their paycheck.   

1. Click on the Staff tab on the front MyUNM page

2. Click on the MyPay tile.

3. Locks on the MyPay tile require a login.