Welcome to Payroll
We love payday yes we do, we love payday as much as you!!
Your Direct Deposit will post to your account by 9:00 a.m. on payday. Please contact your financial institution if you have not received your deposit by 9:00 a.m. on payday. Your pay stub is available in LoboWeb.
If you do not have Direct Deposit yet, please enroll at http://my.unm.edu/home. Select the ‘Staff’ tab and then select the Direct Deposit piggy bank tile.
The Payroll Department cannot provide investment or tax advice to employees. Please contact a Financial Planner or Tax Advisor for questions.
- Leave and Time Entry Best Practices guide
- incorporates the new procedures for entering LWOP into PHATIME when signed timesheets with ZERO hours are submitted to the Timekeeper. In addition, the guide provides information regarding the new email notifications and PZRTNOT ePrint report enhancements.
- 2016 Minor sick leave sell back begins December 1, 2016 and ends December 9, 2016. Only eligible employees will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the process. Please refer to UNM Policy 3410 Section 12.1.1 for eligibility on the sick leave sell back process.
- FLSA changes
- Did you hear about the FLSA changes? Please visit https://hr.unm.edu/flsa-update-overtime for more information.
FLSA impacted employees who chose the option to change to bi-weekly pay cycle should have started tracking time via their existing departmental process beginning Saturday, November 12, 2016. Those changing in 2017 should begin tracking time-in and time-out beginning Saturday, November 26, 2016.
- Please review payroll impact regarding direct deposit fixed amounts, automatic payments from your bank account(s), W-4, and Retirement Manager.
- Mailing Address
- Is your mailing address current? Please verify and/or update your mailing address to ensure that any year end checks will be mailed to the correct address. 2016 W-2s will be mailed at the end of January 2017.