Building Access Control
To support a safe and secure campus environment for our Lobo community, beginning Monday, August 15, 2022, building access control will be activated for our building - the Perovich Business Center. All UNM students, staff, faculty, retirees, and affiliates who have a UNM Lobo ID card with proximity privileges will use their UNM Lobo ID card to gain access to the building during normal business hours.
Payroll Calculator is available with 2022 Federal and New Mexico tax rates.
Taxable Benefits for eligible participating staff and faculty
Payroll processes and distributes salary and wage payments to UNM faculty, staff and student employees. Additional responsibilities include:
- Withholding and remitting employment taxes to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the state of New Mexico
- Preparing and reporting year-end tax information including IRS Forms W-2 and 1042S
- Responsible for nonresident alien tax status evaluation; tax treaty compliance; insurance vendor payments; tax deferred annuity enrollment and vendor payments
- Retirement (ERB) reporting and payments
- Servicing third party garnishments