2020 Form W-2
Electronic W-2s will be posted in LoboWeb by 1/31/21 for active UNM employees and Retirees who consented to receiving their 2020 W-2s electronically. Employees who did not consent will receive their W-2 paper forms via U.S. Postal Service. These will be post-marked no later than 2/1/21. If you have not received your 2020 W-2 by February 15th, please contact the Payroll Office.
You can use the 2020 W-2 calculation worksheet located within "Employee Toolbox" on the payroll website to better understand the calculations used for your 2020 Form W-2. Please refer to your final paystub in 2020 when using this worksheet.
Payroll processes and distributes salary and wage payments to UNM faculty, staff and student employees. Additional responsibilities include:
- Withholding and remitting employment taxes to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the state of New Mexico
- Preparing and reporting year-end tax information including IRS Forms W-2 and 1042S
- Responsible for nonresident alien tax status evaluation; tax treaty compliance; insurance vendor payments; tax deferred annuity enrollment and vendor payments
- Retirement (ERB) reporting and payments
- Servicing third party garnishments